Boiler Servicing in Doncaster
Competitive Pricing for Boiler Servicing in Doncaster.
If you live in Doncaster and need your gas appliance, boiler or system serviced, callDoncaster Plumbing & Heating boiler servicing in Doncaster division on 01302 884105 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Our fully certified central heating engineers service natural gas and (LPG) Liquefied Petroleum Gas appliances to the highest standard.
Standard boiler servicing in Doncaster can assist extend the life of your boiler. Here’s why you may depend on us:
What’s Included in Your Boiler Service With Doncaster Plumbing & Heating
All gas safe engineers should follow a set number of checks and actions when your boiler is due for its service. These include:
- A visual inspection of the flue
- Inspection and, where necessary, cleaning of the burner, combustion chamber, any injectors and heat exchanger
- Inspection of ignition devices i.e. pilot lights and/ or spark and flame sensing electrodes
- Checking the integrity of all seals and gaskets
- Ensure that any condensate traps and drains are free from debris
- A final combustion analysis and measurement against tolerances set by the manufacturer’s instructions
- A test of all disturbed gas connections
- Carry out functional testing of heating and hot water
- An assessment of your current heating controls and best practice advice regarding energy efficiency
- Heating controls and best practice advice regarding energy efficiency
- Testing the appliance in accordance with the manufacturer’s instruction to ensure:
- The heat input and/or operating pressure are correct
- The effectiveness of the flue
- That all ventilation requirements are to current standards
- The correct operation of all safety devices and that the boiler is safe for continuous use
Get a Quote!
Doncaster Plumbing & Heating Ltd are Gas Safe registered specialists with an array of plumbing and heating specialities.